NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
The Kepco MPS620M, Power Supply, offers a 0 to 6 V, 0 to 5 A logic supply, backed by an adjustable current limiter and overvoltage crowbar plus tracked 0 to +20 V, 0 to -20 V supplies rated 0 to 1 A each. Large recessed meters, 10-turn controls and convenient front panel binding posts are provided.
The MPS620M, Power Supply, is the ideal bench supply for the IC/microprocessor experimenter.
The MPS is a 70 Watt, triple output power supply specifically designed to meet the needs of IC/microprocessor experimenters. It is actually two linear (series pass) power supplies in one.
- Linear low-noise voltage stabilization.
- Large display meters.
- 10 turn voltage control for exceptional resolution.
- Convenient front panel binding posts for all outputs.
- 0-6V supply backed with an overvoltage protector.
- + 20V outputs.Single knob controls both in a tracking mode