Keysight Agilent HP 11612A Features:
- Frequency Range: 45 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss (dB): 0.8 (<12.4 GHz), 1.3 (<26.5 GHz)
- Maximum SWR (dB): 1.22 (<8 GHz), 1.29 (<18 GHz), 1.5 (<26.5 GHz)
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Power: +24 dBm max
- Bias current: 500 mA
- Bias voltage: 40 V
- Standard connectors: RF input-3.5mm (f), RF output-3.5mm (m), DC bias-SMB (m)
- Cable: SMB (f) to BNC (m) included
- Temperature: Warranted performance over 0 to 55 degrees C unless otherwise noted.
Bias networks such as the Keysight Agilent HP 11612A provide the means of supplying DC bias to the center conductor of the coax connector for your device while blocking the DC to the RF port. Can be used in a wide variety of biasing applications for test and measurement requirements in laboratory and production environments.