Keysight Agilent HP 11713B Features:
- Controls a combination of 2 programmable attenuators and 2 SPDT switches or controls up to 10 SPDT switches
- 10-microsecond response time
- 2,000,000 switching cycles
- GPIB with USB and LAN options for easy remote integration
- Standard SCPI programming language
- Full backward compatibility with the Keysight 11713A
- Drive Power Supply: 24V, single voltage; 1.7 A maximum continuous current
- User-friendly interface for quick set up, switching, and remote control of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Built-in counter for easy switch life monitoring
- Point-to-point connection to Keysight programmable attenuators and switches with 9 optional cable types
The Keysight 11713B attenuator/switch drivers provide remote or front panel drive control for programmable attenuators and electromechanical or solid state switches. Designed with both benchtop and ATE environments in mind, these attenuator/switch drivers provide an intuitive user interface, a variety of switching options, software programmability and remote control features for quick, easy design validation and automated testing. Front panel push-buttons and an easy-to-read LCD display simplify setup of functions such as voltage, TTL functions, IP address, etc.
The 11713B is a LXI Class C compliant instrument, so it can be easily controlled and triggered remotely using a full-featured graphical web interface. This feature is used in high-volume production environments. Software instrument drivers such as IVI-COM provide programming compatibility with popular application development environments and support PC industry standards such as Component Object Model (COM). Standard GPIB connectivity supports automated programmed scripting and ensures backward compatibility to Keysight 11713A attenuator/switch drivers.