Keysight Agilent HP 16716A Features:
- 2 GHz Timing Zoom
- 512K of acquisition memory is available on each channel to capture the information you need to link the symptom of a problem with the cause.
- Up to 340, 512K deep channels simultaneously
- VisiTrigger™ technology combines new trigger functionality with a user interface that is easy to use and understand -- its graphical representation shows you how the trigger condition will be defined.
- Your most commonly used triggers are just a mouse click away with the built in trigger functions.
- Both basic and advanced state and timing trigger functions are available.
- Trigger functions can be combined as building blocks to easily customize a trigger for your specific task.
- Each step in the sequence contains an "IF-THEN-ELSE" structure that can evaluate up to four logic events.
- Each event can specify a combination of actions such as: store sample, increment counters, reset timers, trigger, or go to another step in the trigger sequence.
The Keysight Agilent HP 16716A, 167 MHz state and 2 GHz timing logic analyzer module, offers high performance state and timing analysis features for your future digital designs.