Keysight Agilent HP 1690A Features:
- Logic Analyzer Configuration
- 136-channel portable logic analyzer
- Intuitive user interface and familiarity of Windows XP Pro
- Comprehensive single-ended signal support, threshold adjustable from -6 V to 6 V (10 mV increments)
- Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- 800 MHz / 400 MHz (half/full-channel) conventional timing, 1 M / 512 K memory depth
- 200 MHz transitional timing, 256 K memory depth
- State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- 200 MHz state analysis, 256 K memory depth
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problem signals quickly
- Configuration Considerations
- Compatible with 40-pin logic analyzer probes. Probes are ordered separately
The award-winning Keysight Agilent HP 1680 Series standalone and Keysight Agilent HP 1690 Series PC-hosted logic analyzers simplify complex logic analysis measurements in a remarkably intuitive, easy-to-navigate Windows®-based environment.
These affordable logic analyzers offer a variety of channel counts, memory depths, and form factors, giving you the flexibility to choose a model that matches your work style, application and budget.