Keysight Agilent HP 3314A Features:
- Counted bursts, gate, lin/log sweeps, AM, FM/VCO, DC offset, and phase lock
- For increased versatility, the Arbitrary Waveform Mode allows a countless number of user defined waveforms.
- Complete programmability is provided via the HP-IB interface, all of these capabilities are available for ATE systems, as well as bench applications
- Independent ±5 V can even be added to any AC signal
- The Agilent 3314A feature set includes accurate sine, square and triangle waves from 0.001Hz to 19.99MHz, 0.01 mV to 10 V p-p (50 ohms)
- Ramps and pulses are also available to 2MHz, using variable symmetry (5 to 95% range)
The Keysight Agilent HP 3314A is a reconditioned function generator with the precision and versatility to produce numerous waveforms.
Keysight Agilent HP 3314A - Option Descriptions
|001||Simultaneous X3 Output|