Keysight Agilent HP 3330B Features:
- Frequency stability of ±1x10E+08/day
- -50 dB signal to phase noise with a constant resolution of 0.1Hz to 13MHz.
- Amplitude range from +13.44 dBm to -86.55 dBm in to 50-ohms
- Resolution of 0.01 dB.
- Harmonic distortion, with full output amplitude, is -60 dB (5Hz to 100kHz), -50 dB (100kHz to 1MHz), and -40 dB (1MHz to 13MHz). 100 mV rms/50 ohms Tracking Output (20 to 33MHz ).
- 1MHz Reference Output 220 mV rms/50 ohms (0 dBm/50 ohms).
- Step size is continuously adjustable in 0.1Hz increments. Number of steps: 10, 100, or 1000. Time per step: 1, 3, 10, 30, 100, 300, 1000, and 3000 ms. Sweeps up, down, or both.
The Keysight Agilent HP 3330B is a reconditioned Automatic Synthesizer that has made an impact throughout the industry due to its capability to digitally sweep frequency and amplitude!