Keysight Agilent HP 33311C Features:
- Form Factor: Terminating SPDT Coaxial Switch
- Frequency Range: DC-26.5GHz
- Input Connector: Coaxial input
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Insertion/gain-loss: <1.4dB @ 26.5 GHz
- Maximum wattage: 1W
- Output Connector: Coaxial output
- Output impedance: 50ohms
- Port Isolation:
- >90dB @18GHZ
- >50dB @26.5GHz
- DC to 26.5 signal switching.
- Matrix, multiplexer, and general purpose relays.
- Digital I/O control and actuation.
- Up to 50 channels.
- 40 configuration storage registers.
- 11 switch and control modules.
This switch is a high isolation, single pole, double throw, coaxial switch. It’s coaxial connections are APC-3.5 (f). This unit requires 24Vdc to operate. The ungated port automatically terminates into 50ohms. Internally, latching solenoids only draw current when switching and are disconnected afterwards.
Keysight Agilent HP 33311C - Option Descriptions
|011||3 Port, DC to 26.5 GHz|