NIST Calibration Pricing - $252.00
Keysight Agilent HP 339A Features:
- Ultra low distortion measurements
- Built-in low distortion oscillator
- True RMS detection
- This unit allows the oscillator has a frequency range of 10Hz to 100kHz in four overlapping decade ranges.
- Distortion measurement range is 0.01% to 100% full scale (-80 dB to 0 dB) in nine ranges
- THD measurements as low as 0.0018% over a 10Hz to 110kHz frequency band including harmonics to 330kHz
- The output level is variable from less than 1 mV to greater than 3 V rms into 600 ohms with 10 dB/step level control and 10 dB vernier adjustment.
- Voltmeter range is 1 mV to 300 V RMS full scale (-60 dB to +50 dB full scale, meter calibrated in dBV and dBm into 600 ohms)
With the Keysight Agilent HP 339A you get a total Harmonic Distortion Analyzer, True RMS Voltmeter, and Sine Wave Oscillator.