Keysight Agilent HP 3551A Features:
- Receiver covers 40Hz to 60kHz with dynamic range from +15 dBm to -70 dBm and 0.1 dB resolution.
- Message circuit noise range is 0 dBrn to +85 dBrn;
- Noise-with-tone from 10 dBrn to +85 dBrn;
- Noise-to-ground from 40 dBrn to +125 dBrn,
- resolution is 1 dB.
- Balanced impedances of 135, 600, and 900 ohms.
- Measures 2-wire and 4-wire balanced circuits
The Keysight Agilent HP 3551A is ideally suited for measurements on voice, program, and data circuits up to 50 kbps. Designed for use with North American Bell standards and is capable of measuring attenuation distortion, loss, message circuit noise, noise-with-tone, noise-to- ground, and single frequency interference.Covers are not available.