Keysight Agilent HP 4156C Features:
- Four built-in high-resolution source /monitor units (HRSMUs), two voltage source units (VSUs), and two voltage monitor units (VMUs).
- Develops new process technologies and evaluates materials with measurements to 1 fA and 0.2 uV.
- Full Kelvin; force, sense, and guard terminals for each HRSMU
- Performs quasi-static capacitance measurements versus voltage measurements
- Automatically extracts process parameters without manually manipulating screen markers
- Measures leakage characteristics with ultra-low leakage SMUs
- Automates device characterization with integrated pulse generators and selector switches
- Performs on-wafer reliability tests with built-in stressing modes
- Performs point-and-click measurements with graphical user interface
- Provides graphical data analysis capabilities with a Windows environment
- Knob sweep function quickly verifies each probe is making proper contact
- Stand-by mode eliminates the need for external power supplies
- Triggering modes allow synchronized AC/DC measurements
- IBASIC user functions allow data to be plotted and analyzed
The Keysight Agilent HP 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is Keysight Agilent HP's next generation of precision semiconductor parametric analyzers. The Keysight Agilent HP 4156C provides highly accurate laboratory bench top parameter analyzers for advanced device characterization. The superior low-current and low-voltage resolution and built-in quasi-static CV measurement capability of the Keysight Agilent HP 4156C provide a firm foundation for future expansion with other measurement instruments. The Keysight Agilent HP 41501B Expander extends your capabilities to 1A/200V, and add a low noise ground unit and dual pulse generators on the Keysight Agilent HP 4156C.