Keysight Agilent HP 415E Features:
- The Keysight Agilent HP 415E can also be used as a tuned amplifier for driving an X-Y recorder when making RF substitution measurements.
- The Keysight Agilent HP 415E is a low noise, 1000Hz tuned amplifier and voltmeter, calibrated in dB and SWR.
- The Keysight Agilent HP 415E has two outputs located on the rear-panel: a recorder output with 0 to 1 VDC into an open circuit and an AC amplifier output of 0 to 0.3 V rms (NORMAL mode), 0 to 0.8 V rms (EXPAND mode).
- The Keysight Agilent HP 415E has an internal precision 60 dB attenuator allowing it to operate over a 70 dB range in 2 or 10 dB steps.
- Sensitivity is 0.15 µV rms for full scale deflection at maximum bandwidth (1 µV rms on high impedance crystal input).
- Bandwidth is continuously adjustable from 15Hz for maximum sensitivity to 130Hz.
The Keysight Agilent HP 415E is designed for use with square law detectors, SWR attenuation and gain measurements are made easily and read directly from metered scales.