Keysight Agilent HP 5352B Features:
- Frequency range from 10 Hz to 40 GHz (46 GHz with Opt. 005) directly measures in millimeter wave range, without expensive mixers
- Sensitivity to -32 dBm ensures accurate measurement of low-energy signals
- Low kickback noise for sensitive environments; sleep mode reduces noise to -70 dBm
- Fast acquisition time (60 ms in automatic, fast acquisition tracking mode; 20 ms in manual mode) for improved throughput.
- Up to 120 measurements per second (100 in automatic mode) over HP-IB (fully programmable)
- Fast tracking speed allows effortless tracking of source drift to 1 GHz per second; ideal for measuring the response of voltage-controlled oscillator to voltage-source tuning.
Keysight Agilent HP 5352B - Option Descriptions
|001||Hi Stability Reference|
|005||500 MHz - 46 GHz|
|010||Ultra Hi Stability Reference|