NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Keysight Agilent HP 54501A Features:
- Bandwidth (-3 dB) Dc-coupled Repetitive dc to 100 MHz
- Single-shot dc to 1 MHz Rise Time 3.5 ns
- Number of Channels 4 (2+2): Channels 2 and 3 are limited attenuator inputs, optimized for digital signals.
- Vertical Sensitivity Range 5 mV/div to 5 V/div (channels 1 and 2)
- Maximum Sample Rate 10 MSa/s
- Waveform Record Length 501 points (display)
- Input R 1 M ohm
- Input C 16 pF nominal
- Input Coupling ac, dc
The Keysight Agilent HP 54501A has a trigger on edge, pattern, state, or trigger-after-delay to capture elusive events, and will trigger on glitches as narrow as 7 nS.