Keysight Agilent HP 59307A Features:
- Local-reset pushbutton allows immediate operator control
- Front-panel pushbuttons simplify set-up
- HP-IB allows remote control
- Front panel lights give quick state indication
- Matched delays through switches
The Keysight Agilent HP 59307A provides two single-pole 4-throw switches controlled from front-panel pushbuttons or remotely from an HP-IB interface. Designed to maintain fast pulse transition times, the Keysight Agilent HP 59307A is a dc-to-500-MHz 50-ohm switch. Switches are independent and bidirectional for optimum use in multiplexing 50-ohm signal lines into measuring instruments. The Keysight Agilent HP 59307A accepts outputs from synthesizers, pulse generators, or other sources, and routes these outputs to various points. It can switch a standard delay, frequency, or voltage into a measurement loop for system calibration purposes.