Keysight Agilent HP 608E features:
- Range is 0.1 µV to 1.0 V rms and from 10 MHz to 480 MHz.
- You can modulate the signal up to 95%: Internally (400 or 1000 Hz Continuous Wave) or externally (CW or Pulse Modulation).
- It has a basic accuracy of ±0.5% and includes a built-in crystal calibrator that provides calibrated frequency marks every 1 MHz or 5 MHz, your choice.
- You just monitor the frequency marks with headphones and make a simple adjustment to increase the output accuracy.
- The crystal's accuracy is better than ±0.01%
The Keysight Agilent HP 608E provides high-quality, versatile performance with distinctive ease-of-operation due to the analog-type meter readout. Many people seek out this feature since an analog meter is easy to interpret, even from far away and is generally faster in responding to change. Even green technicians can tell if the output's too low or high. It has an adjustable, calibrated output.