Keysight Agilent HP 71209A Features:
- 100 Hz to 26.5 GHz, optionally to 40 GHz
- -138 dBm to -128 dBm sensitivity
- -155 dBm to -150 dBm sensitivity with preamp
- Keysight Agilent HP 8566B Programming Language Compatible
- Built-in External Mixer Interface
- Three-year calibration cycle
The Keysight Agilent HP 71209A used spectrum analyzers provides full sweep from 100 Hz to 26.5 GHz, plus built-in external mixer capability. Its superb frequency accuracy, amplitude accuracy, and repeatability let you perform even the most demanding satellite tests. As part of the Modular Measurement System (MMS) family, you can choose a configuration that best meets your requirements in performance, size, and price. Adding accessories such as a preamplifier or tracking generator is very easy. For automated testing, the Keysight Agilent HP 70000 series of spectrum analyzers are compatible with the Keysight Agilent HP 8566B. Their proven reliability and repeatability allow a three-year calibration cycle, giving you a very low lifetime cost.