Keysight Agilent HP 8005B Features:
- Simplicity and reliability makes this unit an excellent choice for pulse generator applications
- Gating, square wave, double pulse modes
- Pulse outputs: simultaneous pos., neg. and TTL outputs
- Pulse width: <25 nS to 3 S; Amplitude: 300 mV to 10 V
- Square wave: 0.15 Hz to 10 MHz
- Repetition rate: 0.3 Hz to 20 MHz in 5 ranges, double pulse is 10 MHz max.
- Trigger output >2 V amplitude across 50 ohms, width is >6 nS
- External triggering from DC to 20 MHz and delay of approx. 35 nS trigger input to trigger output, maximum input of ±10V
The Keysight Agilent HP 8005B is a general purpose, triple output 20 MHz pulse generator. This instrument has all parameters variable and produces simultaneous positive and negative pulses. It also has TTL output with all parameters variable except amplitude. This feature, together with the normal/complement facility, greatly improves the case of operation.