Keysight Agilent HP 8013A Features:
- Transition times are fixed at 3.5 ns.
- Pulse width is continuously adjustable from less than 10 ns to 1 s.
- Repetition rate is continuously adjustable from 1Hz to 50MHz.
- Maximum output is 5 V across 50-ohms and can be reduced via a four-step attenuator to 0.5 V.
- Pulse delay can be set from less than 35 ns to 1 s (with respect to trigger output), continuously adjustable over four ranges.
- Square wave output is adjustable from 0.5Hz to 25MHz in four ranges.
The Keysight Agilent HP 8013A is extremely flexible with repetition rate, delay, width, amplitude and DC offset over a very wide range. The Keysight Agilent HP 8013A 50 MHz Pulse Generator features two outputs, providing simultaneous pulses of opposite polarity.