Keysight Agilent HP 81624A Features:
- Wavelength Range: 800 to 1700 nm
- Detector Type (Sensor Element): InGaAs
- Detector Size (diameter): 5 mm
- Power Range: +10 to -90 dBm
- Uncertainty at Reference Conditions (-20 dBm): +/- 2.2% (1000 to 1630 nm)
- No Analog Output
The Keysight Agilent HP optical power heads are specially designed for low PDL, low spectral ripple and high return loss and are used for optical component test. The heads come with a magnetic D-shape adapter and provide a safe stand. The optical heads have to be operated with the single (Keysight Agilent HP 81618A) or dual (Keysight Agilent HP 81619A) interface modules. These modules are controlled in any configuration in any of the mainframes Keysight Agilent HP 8163B, 8164B and 8166B. A highly flexible connector interface palette addresses connectorized, bare fiber or open beam application.