Keysight Agilent HP 8405A Features:
- Measures voltage vectors described by both magnitude and phase
- Ideal for almost any design and test application in the frequency range of 1 to 1000 MHz
- Measurement capabilities include insertion loss and group delay of passband-filters and other transmission devices, gain and phase margin of amplifiers, complex impedance of mixers, antennas, etc.
- Two channels allow for ratio measurements and phase difference between the two channels
- Gain or loss in excess of 90 dB and phase measurements with 0.1° resolution over a 360° phase range are possible
The Keysight Agilent HP 8405A Vector voltmeter measures voltage vectors described by both magnitude and pahse. This capability makes the Keysight Agilent HP 8405A a unique instrument for about any design and test application in the frequency range 1 to 1000 MHz.
Keysight Agilent HP 8405A - Option Descriptions
|002||Linear Db scale|
|No Option||No Option|
|H16||Remote programming connector|