Keysight Agilent HP 8445B Features:
- Contains a YIG filter which tracks the tuned frequency of the analyzer over the range of 1.8 to 18GHz.
- Suppresses the image and multiple responses which result from harmonic mixing.
- The YIG filter is electronically tuned by sweep voltage and band code signals from the analyzer.
- Tracking filter 3 dB bandwidth is typically 20 to 45MHz.
- Tracking filter skirt roll-off is nominally 18 dB/octave.
- Insertion loss for the low-pass filter (DC to 1.8GHz) is <2.5 dB.
- Insertion loss for the tracking filter is (1.8 to 12GHz) <8 dB and (12 to 18GHz) <10 dB.