Keysight Agilent HP 8478B Features:
- High accuracy even in routine power measurements
- Temperature compensated for low drift
- Measures microwave power as low as one microwatt
- Shows calibration factor and effective efficiency at six frequencies
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 10 MHz to 30 MHz 1.75; 30 MHz to 100 MHz 1.35; 100 MHz to 1 GHz 1.10; 1 GHz to 12.4 GHz 1.35; 12.4 GHz to 18 GHz 1.60
Used in conjunction with the Keysight Agilent HP 432A power meter they provide high accuracy even in routine power measurements. These thermistor mounts are temperature compensated for low drift, even in the presence of thermal shocks, permitting measurement of microwave power as low as one microwatt. Each mount contains data showing calibration factor and effective efficiency at six frequencies, directly traceable to the U.S. National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST) at those frequencies where NIST provides calibration service.