Keysight Agilent HP 8487A Features:
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compatible with EPM, EPM-P and P-series power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm
- Frequency range 50 MHz to 50 GHz
- Thermocouple power sensing element
The Keysight Agilent HP 8487A, Power Sensor, that is designed for use with the EPM series, EPM-P series, 70100A, E1416A and the discontinued 43x power meters, and provides extraordinary accuracy and stability. The Keysight Agilent HP 8487A, Power Sensor, gives you extremely low SWR even at mm-wave frequencies, and is traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). This calibration eliminates the uncertainties due to temperature changes and the variance in making measurements with different meter/sensor combinations.