Keysight Agilent HP 8530A Features:
- High sensitivity for more accurate measurements in less time
- High measurement accuracy with linearity of better than 0.5° (phase) and 0.06 dB (magnitude) over a 70 dB range
- Fast measurements in both single and multiple frequency applications
- Optional time-domain measurement capability
- Multiple parameter capability allows fast measurements of multiple output antennas
- Large data buffer holds 100,000 measurement points
The Keysight Agilent HP 8530A is a fast and accurate microwave receiver designed for both manual and automated antenna measurement and radar cross-section measurement applications. It offers fast data acquisition speeds, excellent sensitivity, wide dynamic range, multiple test channels, and frequency agility --- without compomising measurement accuracy. This receiver provides broad frequency coverage from 45 MHz to 26.5 GHz, with extensions to 110 GHz. The Keysight Agilent HP 8530A can be a replacement receiver for existing antenna or RCS range receivers. With the Keysight Agilent HP 85370A antenna position encoder, the receiver can be interfaced to virtually any positioning system. Any Keysight Agilent HP 8510 network analyzer can be upgraded on-site to an Keysight Agilent HP 8530A microwave receiver with the Keysight Agilent HP 85395A/B/C kits. The Keysight Agilent HP 8530A is the basis for the Keysight Agilent HP 85301B/C custom antenna and RCS measurement systems.