Keysight Agilent HP 8542E Features:
- Traditional receiver features, including automatic overload detection and auto-ranging
- Three tuning modes: manual, stepped and scanning in linear or log format
- Onscreen limit lines
- Automatic antenna and cable correction for direct comparison of measurement data to limits
- Built-in measurement routines speed testing
- Hardcopy output without a computer
- Simultaneous measurement of peak, quasi-peak, and average amplitude
- Tuning Range: Band 1: 9 kHz to 50 MHz, Band 2: 20 MHz to 2.9 GHz, Band 3: 1 GHz to 6.5 GHz
- Bypass: 9 kHz to 2.9 GHz (to 6.5 GHz)
The Keysight Agilent HP 8542E EMI test receiver makes CISPR-based EMI measurements with unprecedented accuracy, speed, and ease of use. It is fully CISPR 16-1 compliant, and can be used to check conformance to any civilian EMI standard, including CISPR, EN, FCC, VCCI, and VDE. The Keysight Agilent HP 8542E consists of two separate sections. The receiver RF section can be purchased as a standalone pre-compliance tester. The RF filter section can be added later to make the complete EMI compliance receiver.
No software supplied with this instrument.