NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Keysight Agilent HP 8562E Features:
- Continuous 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz sweep
- Resolution bandwidths of 1 to 100 Hz digitally implemented for measurement speed
- Low phase noise and wide dynamic range
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, and gated video measurements standard
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
The Keysight Agilent HP 8562E is a high-performance spectrum analyzer that provides the frequency and dynamic range needed for today''s high-speed digital wireless communication applications. It allows manufacturing and R&D engineers to test network components with state-of-the-art performance.
The Keysight Agilent HP 8562E has a frequency range of 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz, which covers the spur-search ranges specified by leading standards organization in Europe and the United States for GSM. With its fast DLP execution speed, it reduces your test times in production.