NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Keysight Agilent HP 8563EC Features:
- Frequency range of:
- 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz (preselected from 2.75 GHz to 26.5 GHz)
- optional low-end frequency coverage to 30 Hz
- Outstanding performance for sensitivity, phase noise, the 2nd and 3rd order dynamic range, and the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Color display
- Continuous 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-PRF-28800, Class 3 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with E4444A BenchLink software
The Keysight Agilent HP 8563EC Spectrum Analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers.
The Keysight Agilent HP 8563EC combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions.