NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Keysight Agilent HP 8592L Features:
- Frequency counter: Eliminate the need for a separate frequency counter with the built-in frequency counter with ±2.1 kHz accuracy at 1 GHz (±7.6 kHz from 0 to 50 °C).
- Multiple resolution bandwidth filters: Optimize the tradeoffs of speed, sensitivity and the separation of closely spaced signals with your choice of 10 resolution bandwidth filters beginning at 1 kHz.
- 142 dB amplitude measurement range: Measures signals directly with -112 dBm to +30 dBm amplitude measurement range.
- One-button measurement routines: Save time, setup, and training with one button measurement routines such as Adjacent Channel Power, signal bandwidth and Third Order Intercept (TOI).
- Phase noise of 105 dBc/Hz at 30 kHz offset: Uncover small signals close to carriers with an internal phase noise that will not get in your way.
The Keysight Agilent HP 8592L is a low-cost, but full-featured, frequency accurate microwave Spectrum Analyzer designed to meet your general purpose measurement needs. The easy-to-use interface on the Keysight Agilent HP 8592L provides access to more than 200 built-in functions.
Keysight Agilent HP 8592L - Option Descriptions
|003||Memory Card Reader|
|024||Parallel Printer Interface|
|026||26.5 Freq Extenstion 3.5 mm Conn|
|027||26.5 Freq Extenstion N Conn|
|041||GPIB Interface and Parallel Printer Interface|