NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM Features:
- Setup keys link predefined CISPR bands with correct video and CISPR resolution bandwidths.
- Built-in amplitude correction automatically corrects for antenna, amplifier, and cable losses.
- Limit-line displays simultaneously compare device signals with up to two regulatory limits and a specified measurement margin.
- Predefined routines automatically measure all signals over a specified frequency range.
- Measure, store, and report up to 239 signals automatically.
The Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM is a stand-alone, automated EMC precompliance analyzer that reduces the time it takes to find, measure and document radiated and conducted EMI emissions.
It belongs to the Keysight Agilent HP 8590EM series of EMC analyzers, which do not require an external computer and automation software to perform automated EMC measurements.
With an upper frequency of 2.9 GHz, the Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM can perform precompliance tests on products with clock frequencies up to 500 MHz. The Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM has two modes of operation: EMI analysis and spectrum analysis.
With the press of a key, the Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM analyzer converts from EMC analyzer to full-function spectrum analyzer for use in a wide variety of non-EMC applications.
Based on our highly versatile 8590 E-series spectrum analyzers, the Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM EMC analyzer simplifies the EMC measurement process with fully integrated automation features.
Keysight Agilent HP 8594EM - Option Descriptions
|004||Precision Frequency Reference|
|009||Local Oscillator and Sweep + Tune Outputs (rear panel)|
|010||Built-in Tracking Generator, 50 Ohm (100 kHz-1.8 GHz)|
|024||Parallel interface replaces HP-IB I/F|
|026||Frequency Extension to 26.5 GHz (APC 3.5 mm connector)|
|027||Frequency Extension to 26.5 GHz (Type-N connector)|
|101||Fast Time-Domain Sweeps and Analog + Display|
|102||AM/FM Demodulator with Speaker and TV Sync Trigger|