Keysight Agilent HP 86030A Features:
- Frequency response measurements of very high-speed fiber optic components
- Calibrated amplitude and phase measurements
- Guided measurement software
- Performance verification procedure with verification device
- 45 MHz to 50 GHz modulation range
- LAN connectivity
- 1550 nm optical carrier
The Keysight Agilent HP 86030A lightwave component analyzer provides measurement capability for optical and microwave components of a high-speed fiber optic transmission system. The analyzer allows optical-electrical, electrical-optical, electrical-electrical, and optical-optical measurements to be made in both transmission and reflection modes.
The integrated system accurately characterizes: Photodiodes Lasers, Optical assemblies, Transmitter/receiver pairs, Electrical microwave circuits.
Guided measurement software is part of the system and provides an easy-to-use operator interface. The system is factory calibrated in amplitude and phase, providing the ability to make calibrated measurements of our components quickly and easily.
A system verification device is included, and can be used periodically to insure the system's measurement integrity.
The Keysight Agilent HP 86030A includes the following:
- HP 8510C: Vector Network Analyzer
- HP 8517B: S-Parameter Test Set
- HP 83651B: Synthesized Source
- HP 85056A: Standard Mechanical Calibration Kit
- HP 86032A: Optical Test Set
- HP 86030-60002: Verification Kit