Keysight Agilent HP 86105A Features:
- Two measurement channels
- one integrated optical
- the second electrical
- Each channel has two selectable bandwidth settings
- In the lower bandwidth mode of 12.4 GHz
- oscilloscope noise performance is excellent
- 20 GHz mode allows greater fidelity for high-speed signals
- optical channel also has a switchable filter to produce a calibrated SDH/SONET reference receiver
- The integrated optical channel reduces mismatch loss variation by eliminating signal distorting cables and connectors associated with the use of external receivers in order to accurately characterize optical waveforms.
- The optical channel is calibrated at 1310 nm and 1550 nm to provide accurate display of the received optical waveform in optical power units and measurement of the signal's average power.
The Keysight Agilent HP 86105A Optical Plug-In Module that may be used to perform measurements on tributary electrical signals, to evaluate receiver performance in transceiver testing, for measurements with Agilent's wide range of external optical receivers, or for general purpose measurements.
Keysight Agilent HP 86105A - Option Descriptions
|101||OC-3/STM-1 (155 Mb/s)|
|102||OC-12/STM-4 (622 Mb/s)|
|103||OC-48/STM-16 (2.488 Gb/s)|
|201||OC-12/STM-4 (622 Mb/s), OC-48/STM-16 (2.488 Gb/s)|
|202||OC-48/STM-16 (2.488 Gb/s), OC-192/STM-64 (9.953 Gb/s)|