NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Keysight Agilent HP B2961A Features:
- 1 Channel, 6.5 digit source
- The flexibility to accurately and precisely supply any voltage or current contained within its ranges regardless of polarity (up to 210V, 3A DC/10.5A pulsed, 31.8W, 4-quadrant operation)
- 6.5 digit a best in class precision (Min 100nV/10fA resolution)
- Unmatched ultra-low noise (10uVrms, 1nVrms/√Hz @10kHz) beyond the class
- DC, pulsed and flexible wave form output either voltage or current
- Built-in voltage/current monitor (4.5 digits)
- Time-domain (V-t / I-t) viewer for quick check and debug
- 4.3 inch wide LDC display for easy operation, numerical and graphical display.
- Programmable output resistance supports the emulation of constant resistance or specific voltage vs. current source characteristic
- Free application software to facilitate PC -based instrument control
- LXI Core conformant, USB2.0, GPIB, LAN and digital I/O interface
The Keysight Agilent HP B2961A Power Source has broad, voltage (up to ±210 V) and current (up to ±3 A DC and±10.5 A pulsed) sourcing ranges and excellent 6.5 digit precision (minimum 100 nV/10fA program resolution). This enables you to source voltage from 100nV to 210 V and current from 10fA to 3A DC / 10.5 A pulsed in a single box. Unlike a typical power supply/source, it supports 4-quardant operation that gives you the freedom to accurately and precisely supply any voltage or current contained within its ranges regardless of polarity.
Unmatched ultra-low noise for accurate measurement
Low noise performance is required for the development of noise sensitive applications such as VCOs (voltage controlled oscillators), ADC/DAC, new material science, etc. However, conventional power supply/source has been difficult to achieve the noise level required for those applications. For those applications, the Keysight Agilent HP B2961A supports an optional external filter that enables ultra-low noise source down to 100uVrms and 1nVrms/√Hz (at 10 kHz). This provides unparalleled low noise performance on a low-cost bench-top source.
Flexible voltage and current output more than DC for advanced test
In addition to DC output, the Keysight Agilent HP B2961A has the ability to generate pulsed, swept and arbitrary waveforms in both voltage and current. Its arbitrary waveform generation capability supports common waveform types such as sine, ramp, square, etc. in addition to a user-defined waveform. This enables you to use it not only for DC test / bias but also more advanced usages.
Programmable output resistance to act like a source that you need
The programmable output resistance feature allows you to specify either a particular output resistance or a specific voltage vs. current source characteristic. This feature is ideal for emulating a wide variety of devices (such as batteries, photovoltaic cells, sensors, transducers, etc.) that are otherwise difficult to simulate.
Quickly debug and check on the front panel
The Keysight Agilent HP B2961A has a 4.3 inch wide LCD display, and all of its capabilities are accessible from its front-panel graphical user interface (GUI). The graphical display not only simplifies user-operation, but it also facilitates viewing measurement results. In addition to its built-in 4.5 digit voltage and current monitoring capability, the Keysight Agilent HP B2961A can display results in numerical or graphical (V-t / I-t) format on its screen. This permits quick checking and debugging of measurement results without the need for additional equipment.