Keysight Agilent HP DSAX93204A Features:
- Industry’s most accurate 33 GHz true analog bandwidth
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory (50 Mpts per channel standard)
- The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy
- 33 GHz of true analog bandwidth
- Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.15 mVrms at 33 GHz at 50mV/div)
- Lowest jitter measurement floor (<100 fS)
- New calibration leads to industry-leading spurious-free dynamic range
- Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
- Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe and new aperiodic bounded uncorrelated jitter measurements)
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
- Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight Agilent HP for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
Whether you’re deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology, validating today’s high-speed digital designs, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Agilent HP Infiniium DSAX93204A oscilloscopes are engineered for 33 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight Agilent HP has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry’s lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor; giving the Keysight Agilent HP DSAX93204A true analog hardware performance to 33 GHz. It is ideal for directly digitizing the K and Ka band as well as validating SAS-3, FibreChannel, and other high-speed digital busses. It can even analyze 100 GbE with ease. The Keysight Agilent HP DSAX93204A delivers the lowest noise and have the lowest jitter measurement floor in the industry, ensuring superior measurement accuracy. The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.