NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Keysight Agilent HP DSOX3052A Features:
- 500 MHz, 2-Channel
- 2 GSa/s per channel, 4 GSa/s half-channel
- Memory: 2 Mpts std., 4 Mpts opt.
- Update Rate: 1,000,000 waveforms/s
- Upgrade to MSO at any time
- Search and navigate
- Serial protocol triggering and analysis options
- Waveform math and FFT
- Built-in WaveGen 20 MHz Function Generator - sine, square, pulse, triangle, ramp, noise, DC (optional)
- 8.5" WVGA color display
- AutoProbe Interface
- USB host and device ports for connectivity, memory devices, and printing
The new Keysight Agilent HP InfiniiVision DSOX3052A offers 500 MHz of bandwidth with two channels, and boasts the fastest waveform update rate in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and capture of infrequent events. First-in-class optional 8-channel mixed-signal oscilloscope (MSO) capability, and the industry's only optional integrated function generator, offer more capabilities to engineers and educators with highly constrained equipment budgets. The heart of the Keysight Agilent HP DSOX3052A is an Keysight Agilent HP designed custom 90-nm CMOS ASIC with 6M gates and embedded memory. This MegaZoom IVsingle-chip architecture enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rates and responsive deep memory along with integrated logic analyzer, function generator, and protocol analyzer functionality so engineers and educators have highly advanced scope performance at economical prices.