NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Keysight Agilent HP DSOX3104T Features:
- Bandwidth: 1GHz
- 4 Channels
- Enables productivity
- Is designed-for-touch to help simplify documentation
- Operates like your favorite smart phone or tablet devices
- The industry’s fastest uncompromised waveform update rate (1M wfm/sec) increases the chance of finding anomalies
- Industry exclusive zone touch trigger makes triggering simple
- Standard segmented memory
- The most hardware-based low speed serial trigger and decode options. Enable all software options with the DSOXT3APPBNDL application bundle, and save up to 80% off the cost of purchasing them individually
- Mixed domain (analog, digital, and frequency signals) analysis with gated FFT
- A mixed signal oscilloscope optional, a built-in 20MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator, DVM and 8-digit counter and totalizer
- Standard 3-year warranty and 3-year calibration cycle
- Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000TX has an 8.5-inch capacitive touchscreen which is “designed for touch” to save you less time setting up your scope and spend more time designing and debugging. Use capabilities including zone touch triggering and gated FFT measurements to speed up debugging times. With an update rate of 1 million waveforms per second, increase the probability of catching anomalies and elusive events. If you can’t see the problem, you can fix it.
- Comes with standard 3 year calibration cycle. Protect your investment with the option to upgrade at any time after purchase.
- Each 3000T X-Series oscilloscope comes standard with one 500 MHz passive probe per channel.
Keysight Agilent HP DSOX3104T - Option Descriptions