Keysight Agilent HP E1351A Features:
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Up to 13,000 channels/s scanning with Keysight Agilent HP's DMMs
- 100,000 switches/second from downloaded scan list
- Voltage, current, and resistance measurements
- Space for signal conditioning components
The Keysight Agilent HP E1351A FET Multiplexer is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module that switches 16 channels each of high, low, and guard. The FET multiplexer module consists of a B-size component card (labeled E1351-66201 on each one) and a screw terminal block that plugs onto the component card. The Keysight Agilent HP E1351A is functionally similar to the Keysight Agilent HP E1352A, E1353A, E1357A, and E1358A. An analog bus connector on the faceplate provides easy connection to an Keysight Agilent HP E1326B DMM, Keysight Agilent HP E1411B DMM, and/or other slot-adjacent multiplexers. Common high, low, and guard signals are connected by tree switch to both the tree terminals on the terminal card and the analog bus connector.