Keysight Agilent HP E1364A Features:
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- High DC isolation for switching/measurement integrity
- Digital output of 5 V/12 V for actuating external devices
- 250 V, 1 A dc or ac signal latching relays
- Normally closed/open, and common terminals (SPDT)
- Simultaneous channel switching
The Keysight Agilent HP E1364A is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It uses latching armature relays, and is capable of carrying 1 Amp of current on a single channel. This versatile general- purpose switch is suitable for switching, scanning, control, or digital output applications. This module contains positions for jumpers or resistors, allowing each channel to optionally connect to internal + 5 V or + 12 V supplies for digital output applications. Current on these supplies should not exceed 1 A and 0.5 A, respectively, per switch. The latching relays ensure all switches will remain in the same position when power is removed. A terminal block is also included.