Keysight Agilent HP E1369A Features:
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Signal switching from dc to 26.5 GHz
- Drive three internal 50Ω terminated switches
- Drive two additional external switches
- Select internal or use external energizing voltages
- Use equivalent switches of other manufacturers
The Keysight Agilent HP E1369A Microwave Switch Driver is is a 3-channel, single-pole, double-throw coaxial switch module. The three coaxial switches (not installed) provided have excellent electrical characteristics for 502 transmission systems operating from DC to 18 GHz. The module panel has three cutouts and various mounting holes that allow the user to install up to three 3-port, 4-port, or 5-port, 42Vpk drive level coaxial switches. Drive level voltage can be internal (+5 and +12Vdc) or external (42Vpk). The module panel is numbered 00, 01, and 02 to indicate the channel number of each coaxial switch. Channel 03 and 04 are not labeled on the panel. Up to five coaxial switches can be controlled (e.g. three internal, two external; five external; etc) using the 14-pin connector.