Keysight Agilent HP E1482B Features:
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- Provides interface for the external MXIbus controller
- Multiple VXIbus mainframes appear as a single system
- Transparent interrupts and TTL triggering
- Timing and triggering to external devices/mainframes
- VXIplug&play-compatible interface
The Keysight Agilent HP E1482B VXIbus Extender (VXIbus-to-MXIbus) is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It connects your external controller to the VXI backplane via the MXIbus interface (Keysight Agilent HP E1489C). The extender is also used to create multiple-mainframe systems for either external or embedded controller applications. When used with external workstation controllers, the VXI extender plugs into slot 0 of the mainframe and is connected via the MXIbus Econtroller cable to the EISA/ISA-to-MXIbus Interface (Keysight Agilent HP E1489C) in the HP-UX controller.