Keysight Agilent HP E2487AC Features:
- Includes inverse assembler that displays code execution in familiar Intel mnemonics
- Bus transactions summarized in the state listing display
- Intel mnemonics, including MMX instructions, may also be displayed
- Support for state and timing analysis
- Filter options and color coding to show and/or suppress different kinds of transactions
- State listing of bus activity by complete transactions
- Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
- Xeon is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- MMX is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- Celeron is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
The Keysight Agilent HP E2487C analysis probe with its transaction tracker and inverse assembler allows you to easily trace the operation of your single or multi-processing system. The Keysight Agilent HP E2487 utilizes the power of the Keysight Agilent HP 16700A/702A logic analyzer.