Keysight Agilent HP E4915A Features:
- Test Frequency: 1 MHz to 180 MHz
- Accuracy: ±2 ppm
- Fr/CI Accuracy: Fr: ±2 ppm, CI: ±5% Fr/CI
- Meas.Time: 125 ms to 10 sec
- Output Power: -5 dBm Wattage @DUT (25 Ω) with PI-net.
- T/F: about 5 µW
- Select 2 or 6 parameters from 9 crystal parameters (Fr, CI, FL, C1, R1, L1, Co, Q, and Ts)
- Get the best data with ±2 ppm, 5% basic accuracy of Fr and CI measurements.
- Maximize testing with rapid, 125 msec/DUT measurements.
- Minimize user intervention with the comparator function.
- Automate with the built-in handler interface.
The Keysight Agilent HP E4915A Crystal Impedance Meter provides exceptional crystal impedance measurement capability by using a PI-network method to satisfy your performance needs from 1 MHz to 180 MHz. The Keysight Agilent HP E4915A is an economical solution for production testing of crystal resonators.