Keysight Agilent HP E4991B Features:
- Three frequency options: 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz, upgradable
- ±0.65% basic accuracy and 120 mΩ to 52 kΩ impedance range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, |Γ|, Γx, Γy, θΓ, Vac, Iac, Vdc1, Idc1 (1. Option 001 is required)
- Built-in DC bias (Option 001): 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-chnannel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
The Keysight Agilent HP E4991B Impedance Analyzer has a frequency range of 1 MHz to 3 GHz. The Keysight Agilent HP E4991B provides 0.65% basic accuracy over a wide impedance range with a 40 V built-in DC bias source (Option 001). The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.