NIST Calibration Pricing - $675.00
Keysight Agilent HP E5071A Features:
- 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- 125 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- 9.6 us/point sweep speed
- 0.001 dB rms trace noise
- Integrated 2-, 3- and 4-ports available with full port correction
- TRL/LRL calibration for non-coaxial measurements
- Built-in balanced measurement to interpret mixed mode S-parameters
- Fixtrue embedding/de-embedding and port characteristic impedance. conversion
- The Keysight Agilent HP E5071B or Keysight Agilent HP E5071C are recommended replacement products.
The Keysight Agilent HP E5071A network analyzer provides the comprehensive measurement capability required to test both multiport and balanced devices. The ENA Series offer 2-, 3-, or 4-test ports for simultaneous measurement of all signal paths in these multiport devices. The ENA series delivers extensive analysis capabilities such as time domain transform with gating and mixed mode S-parameter measurements with matching circuit embedding/de-embedding and impedance conversion. In addition to the built-in Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) capability, the analyzer can be programmed via its COM or SCPI interface. The ENA Series has a Windows-based user interface and large 10.4-inch LCD. Built-in interfaces, such as GPIB, 10/100BaseT Ethernet, USB, VGA and parallel also included.