Keysight Agilent HP E5351A Features:
- 34 channels, single-ended clock and data
- Small, 3.0pf, equivalent load capacitance
- Capable of data rates up to 600Mb/s (maximum rate dependent on analyzer used
- 500 mV p-p minimum signal amplitude
- Small connector is easy to incorporate into your design Keysight Agilent HP number 1252-7431 or AMP number 2-767004-2
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.120 inches
The Keysight Agilent HP E5351A Mictor probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Mictor connector designed into your target. Additionally this probe offers the flexibility of designing the probe terminations into your target allowing you to minimize stubs when the connector cannot be placed close to the signals being probed. Route your signals of interest to the location containing the Mictor connector and when you are ready to measure these signals simply plug-in the Mictor probe. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Keysight Agilent HP logic analyzer with a 40-pin cable connector.