Keysight Agilent HP E5501B Features:
- 50 kHz to 1.6 GHz
- Ability to test a wide range of devices
- Measure AM noise directly
- Measure offsets to 100 MHz
- Industry leading sensitivity
- Stepped upgrade path from Keysight Agilent HP 3048 Systems
The Keysight Agilent HP E5501B phase noise measurement solution simplifies ATE test times for one-port VOC's, DROs, crystal oscillators and synthesizers and maximizes capability for R& D benchtop applications. The Keysight Agilent HP E5501B phase noise measurement solution has been designed to simplify phase noise measurements of one-port VCOs, DROs, crystal oscillators, and synthesizers and to maximize the capability for R&D benchtop applications. In addition, with a standard offset range capability from 0.01 Hz to 100 MHz, the Keysight Agilent HP E5501B provides the capability, flexibility and versatility to meet changing and demanding needs placed upon the R&D engineer.