Keysight Agilent HP E5504B Features:
- 50 kHz to 26.5 GHz with expanded carrier frequencies to 110 GHz
- Ability to test a wide range of devices
- Measure AM noise directly
- Measure offsets to 100 MHz
- Industry leading sensitivity
- Stepped upgrade path from Keysight Agilent HP 3048 Systems
The Keysight Agilent HP E5504B Phase Noise Measurement System simplifies ATE test times for one-port VOC's, DROs, crystal oscillators and synthesizers and maximizes capability for R& D benchtop applications. With a standard offset range capability from 0.01 Hz to 100 MHz, the Keysight Agilent HP E5504B provides the capability, flexibility and versatility to meet changing and demanding needs placed upon the R&D engineer. The Keysight Agilent HP E5504B features a frequency range of 50 kHz to 26.5 GHz with expanded carrier frequencies to 110 GHz, the ability to test a wide range of devices, measure AM noise directly, measure offsets to 100 MHz.