Keysight Agilent HP E6235A Features:
- 2-Slot, C-size, message based
- 200 MHz Intel Pentium® MMX Processor
- SICL/VISA support
- Upgrade memory using standard SODIMMS
- VXIplug&play-compatible with Windows NT
- Additional I/O interfaces available
- Pentium is a U.S. registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
- Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The Keysight Agilent HP E6235A is a C-size, 2-slot, message-based, PC controller and can be used in either the Keysight Agilent HP E84XX series, the Keysight Agilent HP E1401B, or the Keysight Agilent HP E1421B Mainframe. Embedding the controller in the VXI chassis allows direct computer access of other VXI devices, system memory, and triggers as though they were part of the controller hardware. Therefore, you don't need a separate command module.