Keysight Agilent HP E8244A Features:
- Widest frequency range (250 kHz to 40 GHz) with 0.01 Hz frequency resolution - standard
- Highest power available (+13/+20) at 20 GHz with excellent level accuracy (0.7 and 0.9 dB)
- SSB phase noise is -110 dBc/Hz at 20 kHz offset at 10 GHz carrier
- Optional SSB phase noise is -98 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset at 10 GHz carrier
- Long warranty 1-year standard and 5-year optional
- Digital Sweep functions (list and step) with capability of calibrating every point at the test port using the user flatness correction
The Keysight Agilent HP E8244A Performance Signal Generator series offers accurate characterization of products and eliminates the need of an external amplifier for testing high power devices. The Keysight Agilent HP E8244A series provides 20 dBm at 20 GHz (option 1EA) reducing overall equipment and test costs. The superior level accuracy of the PSG series (+/- 0.7 dB) reduces test uncertainties and improves production throughput. Standard products have phase noise performance of -85 dBc/Hz at 1khz offset and -110 dBc/Hz at 20 kHz offset and a 10 GHz carrier. The Keysight Agilent HP E8244A provides improved performance with option UNJ of -98 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset and -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset and a 10 GHz carrier. The new PSG series Keysight Agilent HP E8244A guarantees accurate evaluation of devices, errors can be pinpointed early on in the design process thus resulting in a reduced development time.