Keysight Agilent HP E9304A Features:
- Low frequency coverage (9 kHz to 6 GHz) for EMC/EMI test applications such as the radiated immunity test (IEC61000-4-3)
- High sensitivity (-60 to +20 dBm) and fast measurement speed to reduce the time taken to calibrate radiated field uniformity and EMC/EMI test receivers
- Measure transmitter power and receiver sensitivity at Very Low Frequency (VLF) to microwave frequencies
- Special option available to 18 GHz
- Compatible with EPM (new Keysight Agilent HP N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (Keysight Agilent HP E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (Keysight Agilent HP N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The Keysight Agilent HP E9304A wide dynamic range, 9 kHz to 6 GHz, Average Power Sensor is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for measurements on all types of signals, from complex digital modulation formats, such as W-CDMA, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA and OFDM, to multi-tone and CW signals. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the sensor's calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data are stored in EEPROM.